How to check if your address is in Shaw Service area
From the Shaw.ca home page, you can quickly check if Shaw Internet, TV or Phone services are available in your area. Follow these steps to confirm if your address is within the Shaw service area:
- Go to Shaw.ca.
- From the menu, select Enter address, or click your location if it's shown.
- On a mobile device, tap the menu icon at the top-left to find this feature.
- On a computer, it's at the top-right of the web page.
- Choose whether you're already a Shaw customer, then follow to steps to enter your address and check service availability.
- After entering your address, the page will let you know if Shaw services are available in your area.
Once you have confirmed that you are in Shaw services area, you can visit our plans or current offers to see which Shaw package best suits your needs.