Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
If your first Shaw Mobile invoice is higher than your expected, that may be because the first invoice will include a different set of charges from your next invoices, including:
- Partial monthly fees for the days between your activation date and your first regular invoice date, plus any Pay Per Use fees from your usage on the same period
- Your regular monthly fees for the first full month, in advance
- A one-time Connection Fee
Learn more: For a detailed breakdown on each charge on your invoice, check out Understanding Your Bill.
What will my invoices include going forward?
You will receive a new invoice on the same date each month. These invoices will include:
- Your monthly plan fees
- MyTab (if applicable)
- Add-Ons for the next 30 days
- Any Pay Per Use charges or adjustments from the previous month
Learn more: For more about billing, visit About Shaw Mobile Billing.