Acct

cameronpy
Grasshopper

Both these accounts were discontinued in November, 2020 but I just got a letter on both accounts that the balance is 0.00 and to return if equipment if not done, both account equipment was returned.  But I have noticed the the home phone line, has not been discontinued and when someone has phoned it goes straight to the old voice mail.  Would like this line cut off as I missed a important call about a family member who had died and I off course I didn't receive the message.  PLEASE discontinue this line.

Please advise when this will be done.

If I don't hear from you I will be forced to DISCONTINUE our other office services in Calgary and Edmonton with SHAW and switch to TELUS as I did in our home

[post edited by moderator]

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion (and "gripe")...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@cameronpy -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion (and "gripe") forum. It is not a path to Shaw Support or to Shaw Customer Service.  Contact Shaw at 1-888-472-2222, and get them to make your requested updates.

P.S. I have asked this forum's moderator to remove personal information (E-mail ID & account numbers), to avoid any "identity-theft".

> If I don't hear from you I will be forced to DISCONTINUE our other office services in Calgary and Edmonton with SHAW and switch to TELUS as I did in our home.

Nice threat, but (almost) no employees of Shaw regularly participate in this forum. In other words, you are "barking up the wrong tree".

0 Kudos

did they cancel the line today?  any problems today.  sor...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

did they cancel the line today?  any problems today.  sorry bout your loss

0 Kudos