billinbg discrepency

DaisynJax
Grasshopper

Hi there,

Nov 2019 i signed up for a 2 year promo. it was at a kiosk in polo park in winnipeg. the guy was named Mo Fazian or Mo Faizan, (an independant shaw rep i guess). The deal was to be home phone, Blue curve tv with all the channels and crave as well as internet 600. i didnt realize but something happened along the way with the billing. i was specifically told to call back in sept of 2021 to re regotiate my account. or so he said cause my deal would be over in Nov 2021. 

i was promised that my bill was going to be $90/month for the 1st year and that i would be paying and extra 10 dollars so $100/month for the next year.

i was on my way to the shaw office in polo park when i saw him and he suggested i cancel the package with them and get his cause it was a better deal. so thats what i did. now i have a bill i didnt sign up for and its really ticking me off. all i wanted was internet but he said that if i got all this it was a really great deal and it would be crazy not to take it. so now i find out that im locked in to some b..s. contract and there's nothing a lady in Belize can do about it. i dont accept that. i pay my bill( usually) on time or early. i fell behind at christmas which was when i took time to look at the comprehensive bill. not what i signed up for. AT ALL. this is unacceptable. i budgeted for what Mo the shaw guy said and he lied or someone screwed up. either was i feel this is unfair and i would like to be paying for what i signed up for.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

-- this is a user-to-user discussion (and sometimes "grip...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@DaisynJax -- this is a user-to-user discussion (and sometimes "gripe") forum, not an official path to contact Shaw.

So, while reading this message, scroll-down to see:

Capture-Shaw-Your-Voice.JPG

and click the "Your Voice" hyperlink to make contact with Shaw.

> there's nothing a lady in Belize can do about it.

As far as I know, all Shaw employees reside inside Canada.

0 Kudos

As far as I know, all Shaw employees reside inside Canada...

rstra
Grand Master

@mdk As far as I know, all Shaw employees reside inside Canada.

Unfortunately, not anymore.

0 Kudos

-- Unfortunately, not anymore. Please elaborate, rather t...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rstra -- Unfortunately, not anymore.

Please elaborate, rather than leaving us in suspense.

0 Kudos