Billing of cancelled services

TateFamily
Grasshopper

Even though I cancelled my services over a month ago I was still charged for internet and the returned equipment. Even though I received an email from Shaw saying they received it… Also I’m not on a contract so it can’t be that. I don’t want this to reflect badly on my credit for not paying this outstanding amount that I do not owe.

2 Replies

Best bet is to contact Shaw directly as this issue won’t...

Spatch
Grasshopper

@TateFamily 
Best bet is to contact Shaw directly as this issue won’t be resolved on this user to user forum:

Phone:  18884722222

Live chat:  Shaw.ca/chat

I’d recommend live chat.  You can screenshot your email and attach it to your query, as well as retain a log of the conversation.

0 Kudos

-- I was still charged for internet and the returned equi...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@TateFamily -- I was still charged for internet and the returned equipment. Even though I received an email from Shaw saying they received it.

I recommend that you logon to your My Shaw Portal, select "Billing", and select "Transactions", to get details about charges and credit for the returned hardware, as well as downloading your invoices for the last 24 months. Then, as @Spatch recommended, contact Shaw, when you are "locked and loaded". 🙂

0 Kudos