Billing

Gipp
Grasshopper

Why is my bill more this month than last? There is no reason for this and it seems you are ripping me off a little at a time and I won't stand for it, I will remove myself from your services. Do not try take advantage of me thinking you can slip a little past me. I am very angry about this crap

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hey Gipp, this is a user-to-user forum. There are some Sh...

SP3CTRYS
Grasshopper

Hey Gipp, this is a user-to-user forum. There are some Shaw moderators and employees on here but your solution for a quick resolution should always be contacting Shaw directly through the online messaging feature or phone. I personally love the messaging feature because it is like texting in that it is slow-paced and you can have a conversation throughout your day, rather than dedicating x number of hours to a phone call.

Now I do have a suggestion though, download last months invoice and your current invoice and compare the charges. It sounds like maybe a promotion or value plan is expiring and your rate will be going to regular rates for service. The first-page fo the invoice is honestly useless, except for telling you the total you need to pay by the due date, so take the time to look through all the pages and compare.

Shaw is not trying to compete for the lowest rates in Canada, but they are more interested in providing the best value solution for Canadians. And a conversation with a Shaw advisor can yield some amazing results.

If you only care about getting the lowest rates, and you are willing to sacrifice access to Shaws features such as BlueCurve, Shaw Mobile exclusive pricing, Shaw Go WiFi etc, then you may find the services from a reseller to be what you want.