Gforbister
Grasshopper

7 Replies

Need help my bill does not show

Gforbister
Grasshopper

Need help my bill does not show 

0 Kudos

Hi  , could you be a little more specific on the problem...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Gforbister , could you be a little more specific on the problem that you are having viewing your bill.  Is the website or app not working for you?  Are you encountering error messages?  Maybe someone can help with some more info.  

I haven't been able to get into my account at shaw.ca in...

Brivank
Grasshopper

I haven't been able to get into my account at shaw.ca in over a month to view my bills. I haven't had any issues in the past, haven't changed my password, etc.

Keep getting an error message "Sorry, something went wrong".

0 Kudos

Hi  , you might have already tried this but have your cle...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Brivank , you might have already tried this but have your cleared your cookies and cache in the browser that you are using to access Shaw.ca , sometimes that's all it takes to fix.  Have you tried a different browser to access Shaw.ca ?  If so does it work or you get same error message?  Since you're not getting a wrong password message, I don't think that is the problem.  Wish I could be of more help, maybe someone else knows something.  

0 Kudos

Thanks for the tip. I did try it but am still getting the...

Brivank
Grasshopper

Thanks for the tip. I did try it but am still getting the same error message.

Will try on my phone and Tablet later to see if I can get in.

I have the same problem for the last week. I've tried rem...

maranax
Grasshopper

I have the same problem for the last week. I've tried removing cookies, different browser. Nothing worked. Same thing with mobile app. 

0 Kudos

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@maranax -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help.

This forum is not a direct path to Shaw Support (1-888-472-2222). Call them, because it could be a problem with your account, not a problem with your computer.

0 Kudos