Overcharging

McLeodea
Grasshopper

I had changed my Shaw cable ( reduced my channel’s) sometime before sept 24, 2021 bill was around $ 100 … why is this bill so high - I’m being overcharged - please check into ASAP thanks 

2 Replies

Hi  , you will need to contact Shaw directly, since this...

g-idk
Master

Hi @McLeodea , you will need to contact Shaw directly, since this is a peer to peer help forum, please contact customer service billing.  In the meantime you can check all your current and previous account statements thru the My Shaw App or My Shaw website and go to the billing section, scroll down and you will find an area that shows how to look up all your current and previous bills.  You might be able to find out on your own why the difference, and if Shaw made a mistake you can pinpoint the error.  Hope this helps a little.  

0 Kudos

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum.  I see...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@McLeodea -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum.  I see that you have posted your question more than once:

Overcharging / posted yesterday
Incorrect bill / posted yesterday

Please do not do that.

To add what @g-idk wrote, within the My Shaw Portal, find the "Transactions" section, and get a report covering all "credits" and "debits" to your account since January 1 this year.  You should see "credits" for the "removed" services (pro-rated for the remaining days in your current billing-period), and "debits" for the "added" services (again, pro-rated).

0 Kudos