Jump to solution

Scammers tv websites

prabhnoor_b
Grasshopper

Just want Report a Scam running in local community.. offer all Services in $100 Year 

here is website link 

https://www.lifetouchtv.com

i dnt think this business registered 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

I am not spammer... just awareing you guys... i also have...

prabhnoor_b
Grasshopper

I am not spammer... just awareing you guys... i also have shaw internet... i am a shaw customer.... reporting you guys because i feel like this guy scammer ....scamming local customers.... anyway this is not my business... thx for reply 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

-- this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum. So, although...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@prabhnoor_b -- this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum. So, although posting here is not the correct way to contact Shaw Support, it is good for those of us on this forum to be informed.

I don't know if you are a "spammer", trying to promote this company, or you are just alerting about it.

According to: https://phonesear.ch/587-839  their telephone-number is registered in Calgary: 587-839-7190 -- Saleema Hallahan

Their domain-name was very-recently registered, for just a one-year term:

Creation Date:  2020-09-04T05:03:11Z
  Updated Date:  2020-10-03T10:53:39Z
  Expiry Date:     2021-09-04T05:03:11Z

Their web-site makes an interesting claim: Company Overview -- Life touch IPTV is the fastest growing TV channel provider in Canada and USA.

I suppose that if you started from "zero" on September 4, 2020, you are "fastest-growing".

Their web-site: https://lifetouchtv.com/channels.html

states:

Enjoy Over 4000 Channels With LifeTouch
We cater all English, Punjabi, Urdu, Bangla/Bengali, Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Arabic, African, Spanish & Many More TV Channels.
We provide all major sports channels. We have over 25 channels for Cricket.

This company registered their web-site through a Domain Registrar in INDIA:

Registrant Name: DomainSupport
Registrant Organization: Cyberframe
Registrant Street: 5-B Surya Kiran Building, 92 The Mall
Registrant City: Ludhiana
Registrant State/Province: Punjab
Registrant Postal Code: 141001
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: +91.2771670
Registrant Email: domains@cyberframe.in

They use "IPTV" -- delivering their content over the Internet via a WiFi adapter that is connected to your home WiFi.

I have my doubts whether they have broadcast licenses for all the channels (Africa, Europe, Asia, USA) and movies that they offer.

But, if you are willing to take a "risk", and subscribe for one year, you might like it, and you might get more "value" for your money than buying a Lottery ticket.

DISCLAIMER: I have absolutely no affiliation with Life Touch TV, and I am not being compensated in any way by them for writing anything about them.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

OP is likely spamming.

rstra
Grand Master

OP is likely spamming. 

Jump to solution

I am not spammer... just awareing you guys... i also have...

prabhnoor_b
Grasshopper

I am not spammer... just awareing you guys... i also have shaw internet... i am a shaw customer.... reporting you guys because i feel like this guy scammer ....scamming local customers.... anyway this is not my business... thx for reply 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- I feel like this guy scammer ....scamming local custom...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@prabhnoor_b -- I feel like this guy scammer ....scamming local customers....

Did they take your credit-card information, and then make unauthorized purchases (or cash advances) using that information? Did you contact the bank that issued a credit-card to you, and get them to "reverse" those charges?

Did they promise to send you their hardware, but never did send it? Did you contact them, to get another shipment?

Does their hardware not work? Was their Technical Support department not able to assist you, to get it working?

What channels that they promised that you would receive are you not receiving?

Are they charging you more than what they stated?

What else makes you think that they are scammers?

Have you contacted your local police department, to report them?

For how many months have you prepaid? Has it been working for you, for those months?

0 Kudos