Unable to get through to a customer service agent ARGGGHHHHH

lcstern
Grasshopper

We received an email that our TV Box is being retired and all we had to do is "Call us to get your Complimentary TV Box".  I am sitting on hold now for the 3rd time trying to get through.  The first time, 28 minutes and I had to hang up.  The 2nd time, 1 hour and 5 minutes and it rang through and disconnected.  Now on hold for the 3rd time (only at 6 minutes so far).  I've also left my name and phone twice (once a week ago and once again on Friday) and have not received a call back.  I would much rather just upgrade online and not have to spend endless time sitting on hold to get their replacement product.  Any suggestions?  I guess I could stop paying my bill because then I assume they will call me and then I can deal with this matter?  I can't believe that getting through to Shaw is worse than calling the CRA!

4 Replies

Try the chat option.

rstra
Grand Master

Try the chat option.

-- That is not good service. While reading this, scroll-d...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@lcstern -- That is not good service. While reading this, scroll-down to see:

Capture.JPG

Click the "Your Voice" hyperlink to give your feedback to Shaw on your non-optimal experience. You should get a reply.

> stop paying my bill because then I assume they will call me ...

The credit-card that Shaw had for my automatic payment expired at the end of September. My bank (BMO) texted me to say "payment declined", and Shaw E-mailed me, but nobody telephoned me.

Through the My Shaw portal, I updated the expiry-date, but was told that it would take 3 days for the change to be accepted. I waited, and paid it through My Shaw, and had to reactivate the "auto-payment".

They will only email you that your account has issues and...

AAAAHHHHHGGGG
Grasshopper

They will only email you that your account has issues and to call them to have arrange payment. Where you will then sit on hold for 2 hours. 

0 Kudos

Use the Chat option, have your account number handy.

rickatk
Master

Use the Chat option, have your account number handy.

0 Kudos