Topics with Label: Digital Phone Terminal

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topics with Label: Digital Phone Terminal

Phone discussion feed

Browse the latest discussions and trending topics. Can’t find what you are looking for? Ask a question and start a discussion of your own.

35 Discussions

Home Phone and Gateway modem?

Hello.Regarding my landline phone. I am using Telus. They want to install fibre optics into my home. Not worth the bother. [It would just be for the landline phone] My computer and TV are through Shaw. I have a Gateway 2.0 (XB7) modem. Can I simply c... Read more

Shaw Home Phone Portal issues

Has anyone recently accessed the Shaw Home phone portal at [https://my.shaw.ca/services/phone] to modify their voicemail settings, including greetings?In my situation, although I can select the desired greeting, the system fails to accept it despite ... Read more

QUESTION RESOLVED

BlueCurve Modem telephone ports

We have just received our BlueCurve Modem and have it set up so the WIFI and TVs are working. I noticed that there are 2 telephone ports on the back of the BlueCurve. The only information I can find about the BlueCurve and these ports is that it supp... Read more

QUESTION RESOLVED

Porting Landline from Telus to Shaw

We are currently at our wit’s end with Shaw. My father (a senior) was to have his landline ported from Telus to Shaw on July 21, 2022 as Shaw offered a better rate. The agent at the time (Arfa VH35) confirmed that we will be able to keep the same lan... Read more

TALK TO US
We're here to help