Topics with Label: BlueCurve TV

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topics with Label: BlueCurve TV

TV discussion feed

Browse the latest discussions and trending topics. Can’t find what you are looking for? Ask a question and start a discussion of your own.

542 Discussions

Sound not syncing with picture

We have had Blue Sky since we moved to Qualicum Beach in August 2017 and have had nothing but problems with the sound being out of sync with the picture. Have called numerous times, had tech's out and the problem still persists. We have tried everyth... Read more

QUESTION RESOLVED

Ignite TV App Recording

If Shaw has now transitioned over to the ignite TV platform, why can we still not record a show from the app? Why can the Rogers customers using Ignite TV App record from the app? Read more

Remote recordings

I see postings that in 2019, upgrading to Bluecurve did not have a feature to record tv programming remotely.It is now 2023. I just upgraded to BlueCurve TV Player Wireless 4K and the remote record feature is still not available.Very disappointing.An... Read more

Transaction fee charge

Hey there, we just recently upgraded to Shaw blu sky and since I’ve got my most recent bill I noticed that Shaw is trying to charge me transaction fees for unreturned equipment. The problem is that the old equipment was returned by the installer who ... Read more

TALK TO US
We're here to help