April bill is $ 167.35 vs $ 134.80 ?

Tponn
Grasshopper

Good day!

I just received my latest monthly bill; it has been $ 134.80 monthly but why it is way higher to $ 167.35?  Is it something to do with the contract is up or? If it is the contact is us, what would Shaw assist to maintain the same amount as previous bills.  I have been a loyal customer with Shaw for a long time even most of my freinds/family deal with Telus, my husband wanted to join them sometime ago but I insisted to stay.

Please review and advise.

Sincerely,

Teresa

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Login to the My Shaw portal. At the top-left, pull-down,...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Login to the My Shaw portal.

At the top-left, pull-down, and select "My Bills".

Scroll-down, and you can retrieve all "transactions", e.g., start at January 1, 2020, and end with today.

You can also select previous invoices, for many months. These invoices will show any "credits" and "discounts".

You'll be able to see (and download) everything that you have been charged for, including VOD & PPV releases, and long-distance charges, but not the "discounts/credits".

> what would Shaw assist to maintain the same amount as previous bills?

Shaw says that you just telephone them, to start another "two year Value Plan" -- but probably at "current" prices, not the prices that you got 2 years ago.

0 Kudos

Same here. We had a great bundle deal for 2 years 2018-20...

Prestothecat
Grasshopper

Same here. We had a great bundle deal for 2 years 2018-2020. Now they want us to go to $163. And in my view, they are gouging people during the crisis. All other comapnies are stepping up; Shaw is taking advantage of the situation. We have internet 75 - only offer is 50, 300, or 600. Cruel way to force people to buy more, or worse, accept lower internet speed at more money.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help