phone ****** not working

narindeprihar
Grasshopper

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

my phone ****** is not working for 3 days. if not r...

narindeprihar
Grasshopper

my phone ******* is not working for 3 days. if not restored, I go to TELUS

0 Kudos

are you going to restore my phone? if not, I go to TELUS

narindeprihar
Grasshopper

are you going to restore my phone? if not, I go to TELUS

0 Kudos

This is a "user-to-user" discussion forum. For official a...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

This is a "user-to-user" discussion forum. For official assistance, you must contact Shaw (Chat or telephone).

Do you have a "two year Value Plan"?  If so, there will be penalties for cancelling the contract.

Given that it is Easter Weekend, how soon do you think that Telus will be able to dispatch a technician to your home? Days? Weeks?

Would the Telus technicians be giving priority to "no service" reports from current customers, preferring to help them, than to "add a new line" service-call?

Will the technician come inside your home, to disconnect your inside-your-walls telephone-wires from the Shaw Phone box, and to reconnect your wires to the nearest telephone-pole? Doubtful, during the time of this COVID-19 pandemic. How much will Telus' "reconnection-fee" be?

Through My Shaw, you should be able to redirect all incoming calls to your mobile-phone.

Or, look at VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) services, to use telephone-like services carried over Internet. One supplier is ACANAC, for $10/month.

apologies for the interruption in service. Checking your...

shaw-tony

@narindeprihar apologies for the interruption in service. Checking your account, it looks like your phone service is online. Are you still having trouble getting connected?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help