marlene5
Grasshopper

I would like to cancel my land line with Shaw and go to another cell service provider.

I will be keeping Shaw internet.  Will I be able to keep my shaw email address ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Hi  , yes you should be able to keep your email address w...

g-idk
Master

Hi @marlene5 , yes you should be able to keep your email address with Shaw if your keeping your internet service, for the cancellation of the phone services though you will need to contact Shaw Support directly by either the chat feature or telephone, sorry bout that but this is only a peer to peer help forum not an official link to Shaw Support Channels.  Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jump to solution

Hi  , yes you should be able to keep your email address w...

g-idk
Master

Hi @marlene5 , yes you should be able to keep your email address with Shaw if your keeping your internet service, for the cancellation of the phone services though you will need to contact Shaw Support directly by either the chat feature or telephone, sorry bout that but this is only a peer to peer help forum not an official link to Shaw Support Channels.  Hope this helps. 

Jump to solution

--  go to another cell service provider If you keep your...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@marlene5 --  go to another cell service provider

If you keep your Shaw Internet services, check out the new (July 30, 2020) Shaw Mobile services:

* $0.00/month for "unlimited talk and text" inside Canada, and nation-wide roaming, but no cellular data. Cellular data can be purchased when needed;

* $45/month for 25 Gbytes of data, plus taxes.

Ask those "other" cellular-companies to match either plan.  🙂

TALK TO US
We're here to help