Thank you for trying that. I'd recommend touching base wi...

shaw-tony

@darcy_norman Thank you for trying that. I'd recommend touching base with technical support to investigate further.

0 Kudos

I’ve also had the same issue, called tech support and it...

PoppyLee
Grasshopper

I’ve also had the same issue, called tech support and it was fixed for about 2 weeks and then it went right back to dropping everyday at least a few times a day. I have the Hitron with 3 Sonos speakers connected and our 3 mobile devices. I’m getting really sick of rebooting my modem every three hours. Sometimes our phones can’t connect at all to either network and the Sonos speakers cut out so bad you can’t use them.

is this happening when your devices are connected to the...

shaw-tony

@PoppyLee is this happening when your devices are connected to the 5Ghz network or both? If it is both, I'd recommend swapping the modem or upgrading it.

0 Kudos

I am.having same issues. I had Shaw on chat and did a res...

badval
Grasshopper

I am.having same issues. I had Shaw on chat and did a reset and still it is saying 2.4 not 5 g.  Nothing resolved

that is indeed odd. A factory reset should bring all netw...

shaw-tony

@badval that is indeed odd. A factory reset should bring all networks back. It can potentially be a faulty modem where an equipment swap is recommended.

0 Kudos

I know this response is 2 years late however, I received...

erataculod
Grasshopper

I know this response is 2 years late however, I received my pods this morning and installed them myself and my 5ghz ssid disappeared. How will I be able to fix it?factory reset?

0 Kudos

you could try a factory reset to reconnect everything. Do...

shaw-tony

@erataculod you could try a factory reset to reconnect everything. Do you normally split your WiFi into two different networks or are they operating under a single network name?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help