Jump to solution

A question regarding my Bluecurve internet 600

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

I currently have the Bluecurve internet 600 on a 2 year value plan that I've been on for a couple of weeks & wonder if I do need it,. I live by myself in a 1 bedroom apartment & really all I use the internet is streaming YouTube via my Roku device & online radio stations & browse the web I don't really download anything, I'm not a gamer or anything like that .....so would make sense & be possible to get back to a regular internet modem at internet 300?, I guess it's about saving money on my monthly bill, btw I do have just a regular cable box (Motorola) month to with Small TV ....would I be cable to do that regarding my internet & still commit to the 2 year plan?.....do people here think it makes sense? Would there be a big difference in the internet & monthly price?....thanks

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

These are questions best put to a Shaw agent. They can as...

rickatk
Master

These are questions best put to a Shaw agent. They can assist you. There are limits how much you can change your 2 year value plan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jump to solution

These are questions best put to a Shaw agent. They can as...

rickatk
Master

These are questions best put to a Shaw agent. They can assist you. There are limits how much you can change your 2 year value plan.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I chatted with an agent i was told I would be saving only...

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

I chatted with an agent i was told I would be saving only $10 per month plus changing & installing the other modem I would get would be a hassle in itself 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help