accounts/blue curve/Shaw ID

Cee
Grasshopper

I spoke with an agent on the phone on Thursday.  Thought my problem was solved.  Not so.  On Friday I was on hold for 3hrs 53mins.  I was simultaneously on the “live” chat and Facebook messenger.  I had to hang up the phone to move on to other things.  Life doesn’t stop because Shaw has nasty customer service.  I was transferred to a “live” person on chat but no one ever come on line.   I have never received a reply to my Facebook message.  

I called again Saturday morning and waited 38mins for a call back.  The agent who finally called worked with me for about 45 minutes, said my problem was fixed and I would be able to access the information I needed in an hour or two.  That was 20hrs ago and I still can’t.  I get a “WHOOPS” error message.  I’m so fed up with this.

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Very sorry to hear about the long waits that you have enc...

shaw-valerie

@Cee Very sorry to hear about the long waits that you have encountered, our teams have been recently quite busy. What is the information that you're trying to access? 

0 Kudos

Stop your belly aching. If you. Don't like something, don...

Kristy1
Grasshopper

Stop your belly aching. If you. Don't like something, don't air your trash on the internet. Just move on!!!! Whoops, did I say something so darn truthful. Get a life. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help