Been on hold with shaw over 3 hours tried all the different chat supports as well not getting ahold of anyone and know cant ecen lig into this using my shaw account so im very annoyed and considering switching to something like telus

Not applicable

Annoyed only made this to try to get ahold of shaw rep

18 Replies

Re: Been on hold with shaw over 3 hours tried all the different chat supports as well not getting ahold of anyone and know cant ecen lig into this using my shaw account so im very annoyed and considering switching to something like telus

Hey ggggg, I am very sorry for the long waits. How can we help?

0 Kudos

Use automated call back

Clee99
Grasshopper

Use automated call back

0 Kudos

I'm currently on hold. It's been 1 hour and 20 minutes. N...

online409
Grasshopper

I'm currently on hold. It's been 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Not sure how this is even possible.

My 10 digit phone number does not even work with their system even though my account is 3 years old.

Shaw's twitter is useless. 

Shaw doubled my bill and I was calling to get it fixed but I will definitely be canceling.

#shawsucks 

0 Kudos

i called back on another line and pretended i was a new c...

online409
Grasshopper

i called back on another line and pretended i was a new customer.

they answered within 10 seconds.

lol

Shaw is a joke.

0 Kudos

sorry for the long waits for support. We are working on g...

@online409 sorry for the long waits for support. We are working on getting to everyone as quickly as possible. The fastest way to reach us on social media and chat through https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/. I appreciate your patience.

0 Kudos

You are not sorry for long waits for support! your chat,...

Brian4
Grasshopper

You are not sorry for long waits for support! your chat, messenger and phone lines do not respond! How do you call that support when you just ignore your customers???

They Said it was a 15-25 minute wait 2 fricken hours........

shaw54
Grasshopper

They Said it was a 15-25 minute wait 2 fricken hours..... I just hung up, there is a reason I am cancelling and going to Juce, yes same lines but customer service is 100 times better and 1/2 the price 😡 live chat did nothing but transfer me then disconnect after an hour, 2 call backs went right to VM, no other calls did. I call bull**bleep**! Ask me how I spent my day ???

0 Kudos

Yup. Anyone notice that they are quick to add channels bu...

Beckpatch
Grasshopper

Yup. Anyone notice that they are quick to add channels but will not reply if you are trying to give up channels? Been on chat for 2 hours. They replied,”how can I help you?” Then heard that I wanted to give up channels, and then never wrote back

0 Kudos

Exactly. They have done this to numerous long-time custom...

Beckpatch
Grasshopper

Exactly. They have done this to numerous long-time customers so many times. Someone please recommend a betteR company. I want to switch immediately 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
Need more help?