Blocking Emails Forever

AlienAdam
Grasshopper

Daily I’m getting emails from OZY DAIL DOSE - OZY Daily Dose admin@ozy.com
which I never signed up for. I have blocked these emails again and again and they still keep coming
through. Is there any way that SHAW INTERNET can stop the emails?

Labels (1)
5 Replies

that is certainly frustrating. You can report spam within...

shaw-tony

@AlienAdam that is certainly frustrating. You can report spam within Webmail with the steps here or email the headers to reportspam@shaw.ca so we can make adjustments.

0 Kudos

I un-subscribed but still get them.  I've blocked them bu...

raeroer
Grasshopper

I un-subscribed but still get them.  I've blocked them but still keep getting them although I see a block flag. They change the send address slighty to spoof the block maybe.

Frustrating

rae

0 Kudos

-- within Shaw WebMail, you can access "Preferences", and...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@raeroer -- within Shaw WebMail, you can access "Preferences", and then "Filters" and create a "rule".

A "rule" is something like "when the FROM: field contains OZY, then flag the message as spam, and move it to the Junk folder".

This rule will then apply to future incoming E-mail that matches this rule.

0 Kudos

thanks, I've done that & look forward to see their crap i...

raeroer
Grasshopper

thanks, I've done that & look forward to see their crap in my junk folder from now on

Rae

0 Kudos

It seems to be that you have to go through that song and...

amyAndricky2
Grasshopper

It seems to be that you have to go through that song and dance every time a blocked email comes into your inbox. All my email that I've tried to block keep showing up in my inbox regardless. Isn't there some way, as in other email programs, where you can block a sender and that sender's email will never show up in your inbox again. What's the point of "blocking" them if they just keep appearing?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help