Bluecurve App says (new) BlueCurve Gateway Offline

GlennCastle
Grasshopper

I replaced my previous BlueCurve Gateway with a new 2.0 gateway. It's working fine.

The app says it's offline. This is after I went through the app steps for "Activate BlueCurve Gateway", which seemed to work since it did copy the settings from the previous setup. The process was interrupted though, since this is the only internet I have on the phone, but it did say it completed.

Is there something I can do to make the app see the gateway? I can access it fine on the website, which I vastly prefer anyway, except some genius at Shaw decided "The BlueCurve website will be going away on 07/06/22"

Labels (1)
11 Replies

Hi! Could you try clicking the Accounts icon in the upper...

shaw-darren
Shaw Squad

Hi! Could you try clicking the Accounts icon in the upper left corner, then scroll down to Devices - could you let us know what it shows? If you still see an option to Activate the Bluecurve Gateway please try rebooting the power to the modem and let us know if that shows the modem online on the app. 

0 Kudos

Hi Darren I was finally able to try this. After rebootin...

GlennCastle
Grasshopper

Hi Darren

I was finally able to try this.

After rebooting, the app still says it's offline and under Account / Devices it still just shows "Activate BlueCurve Gateway" and "Activate BlueCurve Pods"

0 Kudos

Was there ever a solution to this? I have just set up a n...

bcmack
Grasshopper

Was there ever a solution to this? I have just set up a new gateway 2.0 (upgrade from older gateway) and it’s showing offline in the app as well after app activation.  It appears to be working just fine though but I want to activate the app features so I’m at a loss. 

0 Kudos

Hi there  I also tried this as a fix but it still says ‘b...

bcmack
Grasshopper

Hi there 

I also tried this as a fix but it still says ‘blue curve gateway offline’ in the app. Any thoughts? I’m really missing the app features that I used frequently with my old gateway. 

Time. I happened to run the app some days later, and the...

GlennCastle
Grasshopper

Time. I happened to run the app some days later, and the gateway appeared online. 

This did not work for me.

tgueulette
Grasshopper

This did not work for me. 

0 Kudos

Is there no fix for this? Im forced to use this app to ch...

Khloros
Grasshopper

Is there no fix for this? Im forced to use this app to change admin settings on the port. Please help!

0 Kudos

In my case the support team said as I did not activate st...

nickpeterson
Grasshopper

In my case the support team said as I did not activate streaming.They activated manually. 

0 Kudos

I have exactly same problem. Did u able to fix this issue?

ajavadyan
Grasshopper

I have exactly same problem. Did u able to fix this issue?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help