oh sweet!! Glad to hear it's working again . I wasn't adv...

shaw-tony

@Angep oh sweet!! Glad to hear it's working again 🎉🎉. I wasn't advised that the application would use the "Flash Player" to load up. Since you are signed in, let me know if you are able to view live and on-demand content. If so then it is working normally. You could try to re-enable the function and see what happens. @rstra can you give the above a try to see if it works for you?

I am not having any issues with the BlueCurve TV app, I a...

rstra
Grand Master

I am not having any issues with the BlueCurve TV app, I am having issues with the My Shaw app on iPadOS.

Just a note, I didn’t think iOS had any support for Flash, so I am not sure that Safari has an on/off setting, at least I couldn’t find one.

0 Kudos

Morning rstra. The Flash switch is in ‘Settings’, with S...

Angep
Grasshopper

Morning rstra.  The Flash switch is in ‘Settings’, with Safari app enabled, go to Safari settings, at bottom of page is ‘Advanced’ & it’s in there.  I’m not sure that would solve the visual fail that’s still occurring with the My Shaw app making it impossible to use.  Wish they’d fix it  😕

0 Kudos

Not in my settings, latest iPad OS. I would attach a scre...

rstra
Grand Master

Not in my settings, latest iPad OS.

7EEACF95-02D9-4021-969D-6E51C646DD6B.png

0 Kudos

are there any similar settings in the experimental features?

shaw-tony

@rstra are there any similar settings in the experimental features?

0 Kudos

None that I can see. Just to be clear, I am not having is...

rstra
Grand Master

None that I can see.

Just to be clear, I am not having issues with the BlueCurve TV app, just the My Shaw app on my iPad.

0 Kudos

very odd. It may be related to a recent iOS update. I'll...

shaw-tony

@rstra very odd. It may be related to a recent iOS update. I'll forward your details to our app engineer to see if a patch is available. 

I will need some information specific to your iPad. Which generation is the iPad, software version, and BlueCurve TV app version do you have?

0 Kudos

Hey Tony,  The issue I am experiencing is best describe...

rstra
Grand Master

Hey Tony, 

The issue I am experiencing is best described here:

https://support.shaw.ca/t5/internet-discussions/my-shaw-app-visual-display-issues/m-p/14794#M5162

Latest version of the My Shaw app

iPad Mini 4

MNY22LL/A

Version 13.3.1

0 Kudos

thanks for the info. Just to confirm, the app works fine...

shaw-tony

@rstra thanks for the info. Just to confirm, the app works fine on other Apple devices? When you minimize and re-open the app, does it still show the same display?

0 Kudos

The app works fine on my iPhone 7. No changes when I mini...

rstra
Grand Master

The app works fine on my iPhone 7. No changes when I minimize and re-open the app.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help