BlueCurve TV internet connection

Dubie
Grasshopper

at this time i need to have Adobe Flash allow Blue Curve TV to watch it on my computer. I got a notice from Microsoft that Adobe will not be supported starting December 2020, I am wondering how am I going to be able to continue watching Blue Curve on my computer.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Hi  It looks like the problem ultimately lies with Comcas...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Dubie It looks like the problem ultimately lies with Comcast/Xfinity in the States.  Shaw under license from Comcast/Xfinity uses there equipment and core software and they have not done the change over yet, people are complaining on the Xfinity Support forum pages as well.  Comcast is complaining something about issues with DRM and Flash and the networks themselves,  Well any who if they don't fix it this feature is going to go the way of the dodo.    

0 Kudos

-- I got a notice from Microsoft that Adobe will not be s...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Dubie -- I got a notice from Microsoft that Adobe will not be supported starting December 2020,

Microsoft is no longer supporting Windows 7 (except for corporate customers who are paying for support), but Windows 7 still is (mostly) working.

Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash, in 2021, but does that mean that Flash will continue to work, or will Flash be "time-bombed" to not work after that "sunset" date? Hmm.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help