Jump to solution

COLLECTIONS EVEN THOUGH I WAS PAYING

alberta2342
Grasshopper

Shaw , you have sent my bill to collections, even though i had been making payments, i moved to a location you did not offer service to , so while covid has laid off the world, and i am part of that, you send my bill off and demand payment in full, this is no acceptable because i have to buy groceries first. 

i will be sending you  a letter and i am not happy, i hope the BBB will become involved, this is over 279 dollars in which was cancelled a month ago, this is totally unacceptable, it hasn't even been 90days, and i had made a payment, i hope this finds you well, as i will be advising my friends and families to change to another provider.

it would be lovely if we could get this sorted out.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Hi  very sorry to hear of your troubles.  This is actuall...

g-idk
Master

Hi @alberta2342 very sorry to hear of your troubles.  This is actually only a peer to peer help forum not a direct channel to Shaw Support, so you will need to contact Shaw Directly through the chat service (preferred) or phone for them to look into this matter for you.  You can also lodge a complaint by scrolling down to the bottom of this page after reading this and under the section About Us near the bottom you will see Your Voice please click on that link to file your concerns and complaints.  Here's hoping to a satisfactory conclusion for you. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jump to solution

Hi  very sorry to hear of your troubles.  This is actuall...

g-idk
Master

Hi @alberta2342 very sorry to hear of your troubles.  This is actually only a peer to peer help forum not a direct channel to Shaw Support, so you will need to contact Shaw Directly through the chat service (preferred) or phone for them to look into this matter for you.  You can also lodge a complaint by scrolling down to the bottom of this page after reading this and under the section About Us near the bottom you will see Your Voice please click on that link to file your concerns and complaints.  Here's hoping to a satisfactory conclusion for you. 

TALK TO US
We're here to help