Connected Devices not shown with the Hitron modem

Huluca
Grasshopper

I want to see the devices that are connected to my Wi-Fi  using a Hitron modem, however I just see the blue bar active showing like the system was thinking but it  stays in the same condition without showing me what I need.

Labels (1)
8 Replies

Weird. On my Hitron, after logging-in, I see the Wireless...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Weird.

On my Hitron, after logging-in, I see the Wireless Clients button. Clicking it gives me the information about my connected WiFi devices.

Maybe, disconnect the AC power from the Hitron, wait 30 seconds, reconnect the AC power, and let it completely restart. Then, repeat the query ???

0 Kudos

I have the same problem with my Hitron.  Wifi connected d...

Cuestrom1
Grasshopper

I have the same problem with my Hitron.  Wifi connected device list, DHCP Reservation list, Parental Controls connected device lists all have a blue bar that fills up ... and then nothing.

These lists used to work but don't anymore.  I wonder if the last firmware update broke things ...

I tried a reboot and a complete reset.  Didn't help.

0 Kudos

same problem since a while. I can not see connected devic...

frankfenn
Grasshopper

same problem since a while. I can not see connected devices anymore, also having problems running 2.4G and 5G wifi together. Can not connect to my Lexmark laser which only seems to have 2.4G wifi but it gets a proper address via DHCP assigned.

Hardware version: 1A

Software version: 4.5.11.16b1

Frank

0 Kudos

the connected devices should still show up. A complete pi...

shaw-tony

@Cuestrom1 @Huluca @frankfenn the connected devices should still show up. A complete pinhole factory reset should bring them back along with fixing that connection issue with your printer.

0 Kudos

I tried all these recommendations but... it did not work....

Huluca
Grasshopper

I tried all these recommendations but... it did not work.

I believe that it maybe an issue with the router. 

0 Kudos

On the Hitron's "Basic" tab, after the blue "progress-bar...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

On the Hitron's "Basic" tab, after the blue "progress-bar" finishes crawling across the window (about 5 seconds), I see:

Connected Devices (via Ethernet):

Host Name IP Address   
Tonto     192.168.0.28 
mint      192.168.0.30 
Viking    192.168.0.35 
Musicbox  192.168.0.34 
Black     192.168.0.36 
Owner-PC  192.168.0.29 
Family-PC 192.168.0.19 

Some are "current" and some are "inactive".

want to add here that a pinhole reset only temporarily fi...

forestchorist
Grasshopper

want to add here that a pinhole reset only temporarily fixed the problem in my case. I got the blue bar loading forever on connected wireless clients, and a pinhole reset fixed it for maybe... 12 hours before it was back.

I'm working from home; when the issue is active, it keeps dropping my work laptop (and ONLY my work laptop). It will happen every 15-30 minutes, and I won't be able to connect for around a full minute before it can connect again. It resolves with the factory reset, but when the blue bar issue comes back, the wifi drops seem to happen again.

When I ping the router during the lost connection, I either get "reply from 192.168.0.1: Destination Host Unreachable" or "Request timed out".

0 Kudos

if you are noticing disconnects still it may be signal re...

shaw-tony

@forestchorist if you are noticing disconnects still it may be signal related. I'd recommend trying some troubleshooting steps here or reseating the connection to see if it improves. If it continues to be an issue, touch base with our technical support team members to investigate further with you.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help