Jump to solution

Credit Owed

CDNExplorer
Grasshopper

Canceled my account back in March 2019 before we moved, then Hubby got a new account at the new place (Shaw said we couldn't transfer the old account when we moved). The old equipment was returned to the technician that came setup the new equipment at the new home. Bills all paid. Just recently I connected to the old account via Shaw website and saw a message: account deactivated because of overdue payment, and missing equipment. Checked My Shaw App, and it shows a new invoice dated as of August 29, 2019 with $0.00 to it. Called billings, and they tell me that there is a credit to be returned since they only got the equipment on August 29th. Are you kidding me!!!! Now on hold over 3.5 hours because the billings person said that she needs to connect me with 'billings.' When I told her that I HAD called billings, she said that she is not billings, but just helping out with the calls. What the hell is going on????!!!! And, why is Shaw Web saying that I have an overdue payment, when Shaw App shows that I owe $0.00, and so does 'billings.' I want my account deactivated and this sorted out. I owe you no money, and no equipment!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

-- Where's my $50?  Nobody on this "user-to-user" discuss...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Adam121886 -- Where's my $50? 

Nobody on this "user-to-user" discussion forum can help you, because this is not an "official" path to contact Shaw.

I recommend that you use online-chat to officially connect to Shaw, and get them to investigate.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Jump to solution

I am very sorry for the experience. We definitely want to...

shaw-tony

@CDNExplorer I am very sorry for the experience. We definitely want to get this sorted with you. For all direct account-related inquiries, the fastest way to reach us is on chat or social media https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Shaw won't give me my deposit on the equipment back that...

Adam121886
Grasshopper

Shaw won't give me my deposit on the equipment back that I returned and I had a amount owing of negative $50.  They suspended my account and kept my deposit.  Not going with Shaw again. Crooks.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

did you return the equipment via Canada Post with the pri...

shaw-tony

@Adam121886 did you return the equipment via Canada Post with the printed return slip? If so, we should be able to track that and reverse the equipment charge on your account so we can issue you a refund. Touch base with our customer support to get that done.

Jump to solution

I returned the box in person at South Gate Mall in Edmont...

Adam121886
Grasshopper

I returned the box in person at South Gate Mall in Edmonton on time. I'm not an idiot.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Where's my $50?  I returned it early in March of 2019 and...

Adam121886
Grasshopper

Where's my $50?  I returned it early in March of 2019 and have been waiting for my refund.  But I guess Shaw is keeping the deposit.  I might go with Telus next time.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- Where's my $50?  Nobody on this "user-to-user" discuss...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Adam121886 -- Where's my $50? 

Nobody on this "user-to-user" discussion forum can help you, because this is not an "official" path to contact Shaw.

I recommend that you use online-chat to officially connect to Shaw, and get them to investigate.

TALK TO US
We're here to help