Jump to solution

Do Customers on a 2 year Internet 150 Plan also get Unlimited Data?

mahram
Grasshopper

Hi, We're currently on a 2 year value plan for Internet 150 but when we went on the plan we had a 1TB limit but since then Internet 150 is now Unlimited but it still says 1TB on our monthly bandwidth usage.

Does Unlimited Data also extend to us even though it still says 1TB on our account?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: Do Customers on a 2 year Internet 150 Plan also get Unlimited Data?

shaw-tony

Hey mahram,

Thank you for reaching out! If you have the original Internet 150 plan, it still has a 1TB data limit but we do not charge for any overages so you don't need to worry about that. In order to receive unlimited bandwidth, you will need to upgrade to the current Internet 150 or higher plans. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jump to solution

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

yes, it is unlimited now has been over a year now.  

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

shaw-tony

Hey mahram,

Thank you for reaching out! If you have the original Internet 150 plan, it still has a 1TB data limit but we do not charge for any overages so you don't need to worry about that. In order to receive unlimited bandwidth, you will need to upgrade to the current Internet 150 or higher plans. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Not applicable

They keep messing with the Internet 150 plan..  It started with 1TB, then it went unlimited for a while..  When 300 came out, the 150 plan went back to 1TB.  I went with 300 only because the 150 plan was back to 1TB..

So it depends when you signed up..

Otherwise they don't charge for data but if you go over regularly, they will start calling asking you to upgrade to a plan that better 'suits your use'..  I do many TBs per month, not a hassle I wanted to deal with.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help