Email disappeared after hitting "Sort by Priority" tab by mistake

Not applicable

I was looking through my inbox this morning and found and selected the extremely important one I was looking for.  By mistake I hit the red flag "Sort by Priority" tab and the email vanished.  I've looked in all my folders, in my Trash and Sent folders; everywhere, and it's just gone.

I absolutely HAVE to get this email back.

How do I do this?  Where did it go?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Email disappeared after hitting "Sort by Priority" tab by mistake

shaw-don

Hello lcf 

You should be able to click on the "Received" tab at the top right and it will sort your emails by most recently received. If for some reason you still aren't able to see the email, I would recommend contacting us and we can restore the last 7 days worth of emails. 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Thanks for the response.

I have already sorted by "received."  I've also sorted by letter to find all the emails from that company.  The one I need is just not there. It is gone.

In your response you provide a link, but that link only leads to a very generic page on the Shaw website and doesn't really give me the information about exactly WHO I need to get in touch with to have all my emails restored.  And also, the email in question is from at least a month ago, if not six weeks.

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

lcf our technical support members can look into restoring the emails. Feel free to slide into our DMs on Facebook or Twitter.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help