Forwarding emails while on holiday

peter5150
Grasshopper

Hi all.  I am going on a holiday for two weeks.  Most of my email goes to my home computer email address.  My cellphone email address is different than my home computer email address.  How can I temporarily have all my Shaw emails ( that usually go to my home computer ) sent to my cellphone while on holidays?  Is it a setting on my cellphone ( it's an iPhone, Apple ) that I need to alter?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Forwarding emails while on holiday

shaw-tamara

Hello  

You have a couple different options. If you want to forward your Shaw emails to another email address, you can set up email forwarding using the steps here How to set up email forwarding in Webmail 

Alternatively, you can set up your Shaw email account on your phone so you can have access to them there as well. The steps for this will vary depending on what kind of phone you have, but you can find the setup instructions for most devices on Email Setup Instructions 

0 Kudos

Re: Forwarding emails while on holiday

rickatk
Master

I addition to email forwarding have use considered using just one email address for your home computer and the same one for your phone. Using LDAP you can have just one account, when you open reply or delete your emails the changes are made on all your devices email apps. No need for email forwarding while on holidays. LDAP

protol is so convenient. Shaw offers this feature as does many major internet sites like Google, Apple and Microsoft.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help