Free Range TV stuck in a permanent loop. Doesn't start up at all on Chrome.

Not applicable

Hi

My Free Range Shaw is stuck on a permanent boot loop on Chrome. It doesn't load up at all. I've attached a screen of the image I see and never changes. The window just keep refreshing unless I block Flash manually. I've tried reinstalling Chrome, but it doesn't work. Oddly enough Free Range does work in Firefox, but I need it for Chrome for casting purposes. Any ideas on how to fix this are appreciated. 

8 Replies

Re: Free Range TV suck in a permanent loop. Doesn't start up at all on Chrome.

shaw-tony

Hey chrome_user777,

Thank you for reaching out! FreeRange TV should be working as expected on the Chrome web browser. It may be a 3rd party extension or previous cache/cookies you have on Chrome that is causing issues. I'd recommend disabling all extensions and clearing your cache/cookies. You will also need Adobe Flash 15.0.0.152 or newer enabled for it to work. Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: Free Range TV stuck in a permanent loop. Doesn't start up at all on Chrome.

delly47
Grasshopper

I had this problem and fixed it by clearing cache/history. I also set flash and redirects to always allow in the site settings

i have the same problem. Clearing cache and history did n...

DGittins
Grasshopper

i have the same problem. Clearing cache and history did not help. IT works in Edge but not Chrome. 

0 Kudos

do you have any extensions enabled (Adblock, etc)? I'd re...

shaw-tony

@DGittins do you have any extensions enabled (Adblock, etc)? I'd recommend disabling them. Alternatively, you can update or factory reset your browser to get it working.

0 Kudos

hi i just purchased  new chrombook lenovo 14e  and the ap...

Sexydarkie
Grasshopper

hi

i just purchased  new chrombook lenovo 14e  and the app open so up however when I click watch to look at a show the sameness 

ended thing happens the show does not launch and it takes me back to the guide listings. What to do

0 Kudos

did you "allow" flash in your browser? Do you notice this...

shaw-tony

@Sexydarkie did you "allow" flash in your browser? Do you notice this issue with multiple different browsers or just one?

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos

Hi I realize that  although chromebook now supports andro...

Sexydarkie
Grasshopper

Hi I realize that  although chromebook now supports android apps the app itself does not work on chrome books .so I went through the browser and did want was suggested on top to enable flash and it works

awesome possum!

shaw-tony

@Sexydarkie awesome possum!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help