How do I activate the sort by file size in my shaw webmail?

Not applicable

Hi,

I am being reminded every day that my inbox is close to exceeding the storage limits. I have cleaned out my inbox, sent file as well as deleted my trash file and I am still close to exceeding the storage limits. I used to be able to sort my email by size but this feature no longer works. Can you please help reactivate the sort by file size?

Thank you,

Marty

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Re: How do I activate the sort by file size in my shaw webmail?

shaw-tony

Hey paynecreek,

If you click onto the Size button in webmail it should sort emails based on size. Please ensure your emails are set in AJAX mode in preferences. Let me know how it goes!

0 Kudos

Where do I find the Default Client setting?  When I’m in...

Jillmcneill
Grasshopper

Where do I find the Default Client setting?  When I’m in webmail on ipad and go to preferences, there isn’t such an option.

0 Kudos

if you click contacts, it will show your "contacts", "sig...

shaw-tony

@Jillmcneill if you click contacts, it will show your "contacts", "sign out", "preferences" and "View". Under "View" you can change it to default. Just to make sure, you are using a web browser to access your emails? 

0 Kudos

I tried following this, including switching to AJAX mode,...

Ronamach
Grasshopper

I tried following this, including switching to AJAX mode, and initially nothing changed. I still wasn't able to sort by size. But then I closed and reopened Shaw webmail and everything appeared in AJAX formal and the sort by size option was now possible!

TALK TO US
We're here to help