Internet 100 plan replacing Internet 75?

fishsticks73
Grasshopper

I saw on the website that Internet 75 is no longer and there is now Internet 100.  Will Internet 75 customers be upgraded to this new plan the same way that customers that were on Internet 30 got upgraded to Internet 75?

5 Replies

Re: Internet 100 plan replacing Internet 75?

Not applicable

Waiting for this as well.. i restarted my landlord's internet 75 Hitron, still at 75 speeds..

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Hi fishsticks73 

Internet 100 is replacing Internet 75, however, existing customers will be grandfathered in to their current packaging. So if you have Internet 75, you will continue to receive the speeds consistent with that packaging, though you can make changes if you wish. Internet 75 will no longer be available to new subscribers. If you would like to make changes to your account, feel free to get in touch with customer support and they can help you out. Thanks! 

0 Kudos

fishsticks73
Grasshopper

Why would Shaw not just upgrade users on Internet 75 to the new Internet 100 as a goodwill gesture?  Shaw upped the 150 users to 300 and the 300 users to 600.

0 Kudos

Intnet 75

rworgul
Grasshopper

Just so I understand, and since I do not look at my bill that often.  I have an Internet 75 plan but am paying Internet 100 rates ($92.00) without a plan.  What exactly am I getting?

0 Kudos

we definitely want to ensure your plan best suits your ne...

shaw-tony

@rworgul we definitely want to ensure your plan best suits your needs. Connect with us here so we can get started.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help