my account

j_retnam
Grasshopper

I need to change and cancel some of my services.. I am abroad and unable to contact you on the phone. Can I talk to some one please ? I am in Singapore and it is nearly 11pm Singapore time. if I do not hear from you soon I shall go to sleep. Please email me when you respond. Thanks

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Use the Shaw chat feature to make changes to your account.

rstra
Grand Master

Use the Shaw chat feature to make changes to your account.

-- 2 hours ago ...  it is nearly 11pm Singapore time It's...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@j_retnam -- 2 hours ago ...  it is nearly 11pm Singapore time

It's just after 10 AM Pacific. So, somebody (in B.C.) should answer a telephone call, although Shaw states that they are giving priority to online-chat. If you call earlier than 8 AM Pacific, your call will be forwarded to a Shaw Call Centre in Eastern Canada.

So, other than echoing @rstra you can make an international telephone call from Singapore to Shaw's toll-free number: XXX-1-888-472-2222, where XXX depends on your telephone provider in Singapore:

• 000 - Singtel
  • 001 - Singtel
  • 002 - Mobile One
  • 008 - Starhub
  • 012 - Fax Plus
  • 013 - Budget Call
  • 018 - StarHub VoIP
  • 019 - SingTel VoIP

Also, please note that this is a "user-to-user" forum, not an official path to contact Shaw.

What the hell is this?? I need to contact somebody..........

riptide1066a
Grasshopper

What the hell is this??

I need to contact somebody............  this bull**bleep** is getting ridiculous

0 Kudos

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@riptide1066a -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help. 

It is not a path to Shaw Support (1-888-472-222).

Perhaps, if you describe your issue, you could get some free advice.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help