MYSHAW app in iTunes on iPhone XS Max

roosterstoker
Grasshopper

Please, I am immediately able to download the MyShaw app from iTunes, on to my iPhone XS Max, however, when opening/launching the App, and me placing my finger on the top part of the App screen, I immediately get booted out of the App. This happens without fail all the time. I have tried deleting the App, and reloading it, with the same effect. Could you please get your App development team to take a look at how this App reacts on the new models of iPhone XS/XS Max (especially the Max), to see if the same experience takes place. My phone is obviously brand new, and all other Apps that I have downloaded do not react in this fashion. It could be the new screen size on the new phone has not gone through the App development process. Thanks for looking into this. I could take a video, of what happens upon me placing my finger on the screen, but I don't think it is necessary. Just sufficient to say, that the App completely gets booted out and you end up in the home screen. This takes place on iOS 12 or iOS 12.01

Thanks very much for any advice, or information indicating that your app needs an update, or confirming that your IT department has launched your App on this New phone, and you have not recorded any problems.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: MYSHAW app in iTunes on iPhone XS Max

shaw-tony

Hey roosterstoker,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. I haven't heard of any reports of this issue, have you tried downloading the app from the App store on your phone instead of through iTunes? 

We tested the iPhone Xs/Xs Max and did not find any issues with logging into the app with both the touch ID or manually entering in the password. Can you try and enter your password manually to see if you are able to login?

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: MYSHAW app in iTunes on iPhone XS Max

roosterstoker
Grasshopper

Hi Tony, yesterday Nov 6, update of MyShaw App for iPhone came through iTunes. Unfortunately U still have e identical problem even with this new update. I was hopeful it would solve the one and only problem crashing when finger placed on screen.  After update the App IS working and connecting immediately on my iPad. Now to get the App working on my iPhone. It would be interesting to see after this latest update whether iPhone XS Max users are still having problems. Thanks for your efforts. Gerard

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help