New Internet area for Shaw!?

anastasias
Grasshopper

I would love Shaw to look into putting internet into an area in Duncan who only at this moment get Xplornet. We can get Shaw Satellite so Shaw can get signal into the area. The top of Mountain Rd area V9L-6N5. I was going to send off a email but thought maybe through he forums more people who might be able to get this going might see it!! Please!!!! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: New Internet area for Shaw!?

shaw-tamara

Hi anastasias 

Thanks for the suggestion! I checked the postal code in Google maps and it looks like this might be outside of Duncan. We do currently have service available in Duncan but if it's outside of the town, it might not be serviceable at this time. (Shaw Direct Satellite technology is different from Shaw Cable, so having satellite available in the area doesn't mean that we have the infrastructure set up for cable and Internet.)

You can check in with customer service to see if the area can have Shaw Internet (they will need to check the complete address) but we're happy to forward the suggestion along in the meantime. 

0 Kudos

Re: New Internet area for Shaw!?

anastasias
Grasshopper

Hi I know they don't have it in the area. We are in-between Shawnigan Lake and Duncan which both have Shaw. This is pocket where I'm hoping Shaw could add the infustructure needed! I will email in or if someone wants to pm I will send exact address. Thank you!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help