No video on Gateway TV and internet (youtube) in NW Calgary.

Walkerpc
Grasshopper

Not getting any video or audio on Gateway TV cable boxes.  Menu still showing up.   Also, I am finding I can't get any video on Youtube (but have audio).  Is there an outage in NW Calgary (Hawkwood).?

Labels (1)
3 Replies

-- NW Calgary (Hawkwood)   The "menu" contents are cached...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Walkerpc -- NW Calgary (Hawkwood)

The "menu" contents are cached on your device, even without any current connection to Shaw's network.

Dec 29 - Calgary (Rutland Park) | All Services - Outage (Fix in Progress)

Dec 29 – Calgary (West Huntington Hills) | All Services - Outage (Resolved)

How cold/windy is it in Calgary? Could the local weather be triggering these outages?

0 Kudos

I’m also not getting a picture although the guide is working

peterjano
Grasshopper

I’m also not getting a picture although the guide is working

0 Kudos

-- not getting Do any of these announced outages for Sout...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@peterjano -- not getting

Do any of these announced outages for Southern Alberta apply to you:

July 9 - Okotoks | All Services - Outage (Resolved)
Some customers in Okotoks are experiencing an interruption to Internet, Television and Home Phone services. 
07/09/2023 18:39 MT The issues have been resolved and all services should be up and running.

July 9 - Cochrane (Between Highway 22 and river Heights Crescent) | All Services - Outage (Resolved)
Some customers in the Between Highway 22 and river Heights Crescent area of Cochrane are experiencing an interruption to Internet, Television and Home Phone services.
07/09/2023 21:22 MT Services have been stabilized and the issue is now resolved.

July 9 - Raymond | All Services - Outage (Resolved)
Some customers in Raymond are experiencing an interruption to Internet, Television and Home Phone services. 

07/09/2023 12:52 MT Services have been stabilized and the issue is now resolved.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help