Reestablishment of Internet services stuck for 3 days as Shaw fails to process the ticket

ILYA-TUSCANY
Grasshopper

Hello!

For 3 days talking to support trying to get services back after the disconnection on late accumulated payments. As soon as I noticed the payments issue everything was paid, but all my calls to support ends with "There's a system error and Shaw's back-office working to fix it, there's a ticket open on that, we expect this to be resolved in 24 hours". And I here that for 3 days in a row. While due to COVID my whole family desperately needs access to Internet for work and studies. That's embarrassing support for 5 years client. Please find the way to reach thet back-office for at least with real update on what the status is and when that's going to be resolved - demonstrate a real client-oriented service!

Best regards,

Ilya

Labels (2)
3 Replies

I am in the same boat... Still no help

TENSEMKV
Grasshopper

I am in the same boat... Still no help

0 Kudos

/   -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@ILYA-TUSCANY / @TENSEMKV  -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is not a direct path to Shaw Support.

Please contact Shaw: 1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat  to ask for an update.

0 Kudos

We had a tech come to the house to have a look at our cab...

Holydaisy
Grasshopper

We had a tech come to the house to have a look at our cable lines to the exterior pole and in the process he unnecessarily did a modem “swap” … I asked him to “swap” back and now we have had no service whatsoever since January 7 @10:30 am … it is now January 10 @ 8:30pm . Not one agent can give me any concrete answers except that the “back system” is experiencing an “outage” ?!??

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help