Jump to solution

Service absence, failure to provide

Creber2
Grasshopper

Shaw has been cutting down service technicians due to covid. At the same time I've been waiting for the drop to the house for 3 weeks because they keep cancelling the service calls automatically. They seem to have no problem billing me for services they refuse to provide

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Hi  sorry to hear of your issues, since this is only a pe...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Creber2 sorry to hear of your issues, since this is only a peer to peer forum and not a direct link to Shaw Official Support, may I recommend that you use the chat feature or phone Shaw directly (I know it's a pain) to try and get this mess worked out for you.  Also if you scroll to the bottom of this page after reading you'll find About Us Section, under there find Your Voice and click on that link to voice your complaint directly to Shaw. You should not be paying for services you can not access. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jump to solution

Hi  sorry to hear of your issues, since this is only a pe...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Creber2 sorry to hear of your issues, since this is only a peer to peer forum and not a direct link to Shaw Official Support, may I recommend that you use the chat feature or phone Shaw directly (I know it's a pain) to try and get this mess worked out for you.  Also if you scroll to the bottom of this page after reading you'll find About Us Section, under there find Your Voice and click on that link to voice your complaint directly to Shaw. You should not be paying for services you can not access. 

TALK TO US
We're here to help