Shaw email down?

Upfront6891
Grasshopper

Suddenly, none of our Shaw email addresses are working.

Even after changing the pw in the My Shaw portal for the affected email accounts, I get the following error: 

Problem accessing /service/preauth. Reason: account is not active xxxxxxxxx@shaw.ca

This is accessing email via https://webmail.shaw.ca/

Labels (1)
3 Replies

-- please note that this is a peer-to-peer discussion for...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Upfront6891 -- please note that this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum, not a path to Shaw Support.

I recommend that you contact Shaw Support, via www.shaw.ca/chat or via 1-888-472-2222, and get Shaw Support to investigate your issue, since they (not any of the contributors to this forum) have full access to your Shaw Account.

0 Kudos

Just an update. The issue seems to be Shaw mail. It's ver...

Upfront6891
Grasshopper

Just an update. The issue seems to be Shaw mail. It's very sensitive and it locks accounts randomly if using third party email clients.

As far as the trolls like @mdk go, I shall be bringing this to the attention of Shaw' Mr. Big guy Paul M. We should not have to tolerate the trolling which includes the bullying by posters like @mdk because this forum lacks a BLOCK feature. 

0 Kudos

-- Grasshopper, this Community Forum has "House Rules": •...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Upfront6891 -- Grasshopper, this Community Forum has "House Rules":

• We are all responsible for cultivating a positive and respectful community by being courteous and friendly with one another.
• We encourage honesty and transparency, but let’s all stay away from any sort of inflammatory language

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help