Silex Tec F-22A

rickatk
Master

I am seeing devices connecting to my network of late. Anyone familiar with Silex Tex. I paused this device and others I didn’t recognize then my iPad starting disconnecting from the wifi.

Suggestions.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Hi , I found this link in regards to Silex Tex and i-pad...

g-idk
Master

Hi @rickatk , I found this link in regards to Silex Tex and i-pads,  Silex Technology Launches SDK for Wireless iPad and iPhone to USB Device Connectivity  could this be related?  Sorry not much help otherwise. 

0 Kudos

Silex seems to make a lot of wifi stuff, so it would be h...

rstra
Grand Master

Silex seems to make a lot of wifi stuff, so it would be hard to pinpoint exactly what it is. They are even in ev chargers.

0 Kudos

Thanks…doesn’t really zero in on the device id. Could be...

rickatk
Master

Thanks…doesn’t really zero in on the device id. Could be anything. 

0 Kudos

Yes indeed. I do have an EV charger but I have had it for...

rickatk
Master

Yes indeed. I do have an EV charger but I have had it for a while. This Silex Tec seems to be new.

0 Kudos

-- ACTION: I paused this device and others [that] I didn’...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rickatk --

ACTION: I paused this device and others [that] I didn’t recognize

REACTION: then my iPad starting disconnecting from the WiFi.

Hmm. Correlation does not always imply causality

Which version of iPad? Any newly-installed apps? VPN? Using your own router, or Shaw's cable-modem/router ?

0 Kudos

New iPad Pro M2 No new apps No VPN

rickatk
Master

New iPad Pro M2

No new apps

No VPN

Along those lines I did add two new WeMo outdoor plugs. Judging by how the SilexTec devices are connected to the Gateway via two different pods and their different location I am starting to think they are Wemo devices. Interestingly The Blue Curve app shows the other Wemo devices as Wemo - ## devices. Not these external devices however.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help