Thanks for looking into this. I am effected as well. I ca...

mattywaggleburn
Grasshopper

@shaw-tony Thanks for looking into this. I am effected as well. I called technical support 2 days ago and got mixed feedback, even after escalating it. It didnt seem like anyone was aware, yet plenty of people on the reddit community have mentioned calling in to find out what's going on.  Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos

Thanks for looking into this . The only time I can get in...

JonahL
Grasshopper

Thanks for looking into this @shaw-tony. The only time I can get into stadia is with my ChromeCast hard wired to the modem. And even then, I still get a message saying that my connection is unstable and may disconnect.

Any time I try playing on wifi, it will not let me even attempt to launch a game. 

Before the Shaw disruption occurred, I was able to launch stadia from any device with a perfect connection... 

My guess is that something was not properly reconfigured after the repairs were complete. 

0 Kudos

The issue seem to be resolved. Stadia started showing a g...

Alexey
Grasshopper

The issue seem to be resolved. Stadia started showing a good connection again. MLab test showing download speed up to 400Mbps and 40ish ms latency (it was ~65ms when had issues running Stadia) 

0 Kudos

is this still an issue for you?

shaw-tony

@talios @JonahL @mattywaggleburn @CapnCrunch is this still an issue for you?

0 Kudos

I can't check right now, but it was still an issue last n...

JonahL
Grasshopper

@shaw-tony I can't check right now, but it was still an issue last night. I will try again this evening. Has anything changed since your last update?

0 Kudos

I am not aware of any changes but  did say it's working n...

shaw-tony

@JonahL I am not aware of any changes but @Alexey did say it's working normally now.

0 Kudos

It's definitely still an issue, just tried  myself and ch...

talios
Grasshopper

It's definitely still an issue, just tried  myself and checked with a few other people I know who have it and we're all still getting crazy latency

0 Kudos

110% still an issue.  Stadia, xcloud and geforce now all...

CapnCrunch
Grasshopper

@shaw-tony 

110% still an issue. 

Stadia, xcloud and geforce now all still unplayable. 

0 Kudos

I take my excitement back. (Connection did look OK around...

Alexey
Grasshopper

I take my excitement back. (Connection did look OK around noon PST today) Now the issue is back, Stadia can't stay connected for more than a minute, MLab showing 65ms latency

0 Kudos

I'm located in Kelowna, BC and I too have not been able t...

Flourens
Grasshopper

I'm located in Kelowna, BC and I too have not been able to launch any games on Stadia since Sat Feb 2nd

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help