Still getting quota warning emails after deleting from Trash

blem
Grasshopper

I am getting quota warning emails that my mailbox is almost 99% full. I have deleted a number of emails, including emails with large attachments. I have emptied my Trash. I am still getting the quota warning emails that my mailbox is almost 99% full. Why is that?

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Re: Still getting quota warning emails after deleting from Trash

shaw-tony

Hey blem,

Thank you for reaching out! If you have deleted emails with large files and your email quota at the bottom left corner is showing a small percentage then you should be fine. Are you able to take a screenshot of the email you have received (showing the "From" email header) and please blank out your Shaw email address so we can verify the email is legitimate?

The below example is what you should see.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Where do I send this screen shot to?

Martinrlepke
Grasshopper

Where do I send this screen shot to?

0 Kudos

-- move your mouse-pointer to the left edge of the WebMai...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Martinrlepke -- move your mouse-pointer to the left edge of the WebMail window, and let it "hover" over the word "Inbox".

A pop-up should appear, showing the number of messages in that folder, and the size (megabytes) used by the messages in that folder.

Repeat for each of the folders, such as "Sent".  Tell us what you see.

Hint: if you have on message in the "Sent" folder that has a large attachment, open the message, "remove" the attachment, and close the message.  That will free-up the disk-space formerly allocated to the attachment.

0 Kudos

WE HAVE  7 ACCOUNTS WITH SHAW.  THE QWNER AND MYSELF NEED...

MAXINEALLIN
Grasshopper

WE HAVE  7 ACCOUNTS WITH SHAW.  THE QWNER AND MYSELF NEED TO BE ABLE TO KEEP OUR EMAILS I HAVE DELETED MANY EMAILS THAT I NOW NEED,  WE NEED THE  ACCOUNTS TO BE LARGER.  I WAS ON THE PHONE ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HOUR TALKED TO SOMEONE SHE TRANSFERED ME TO ANOTHER AGENT WHO TOLD BE IT CAN'T BE DONE AND I WAS DISCONNECTED.

MAXINE ALLIN

031-7474-8904,131-726-0801,031-4825-5982,031-6129-9531,031-6505-411,031-2443-0489,031-2443-0455

WE HAVE A STORE IN OKOTOKS THAT WE CAN'T USE SHAW AND ANOTHER ONE BEING BUILT IN SETON

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM WE SHOULD HAVE USE ANOTHER EMAIL SERVER

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help