Unable to access my account portal on Chrome 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Not applicable

I can access it on Firefox. This is the first time I have ever experienced this. I receive the following message: 

Sorry, something went wrong.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Don't worry, your account information is secure.

Try refreshing the page. If you get this message again, it means we're fixing something. Please try again later or contact us

2 Replies

Re: Unable to access my account portal on Chrome 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

shaw-tony

Hey michael_carlione,

Thank you for reaching out! That is certainly an odd error message to receive. It may be due to a setting or extension you have on Chrome that is causing the issue. I have the same Chrome build and can access MyShaw with no issues. I would recommend disabling all extensions (or run in Incognito mode with extensions off) and restore default Chrome settings to see if it will load the page. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: Unable to access my account portal on Chrome 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Not applicable

I didn't change any settings. Today, everything is fine. I can access my account fine. This is very peculiar for sure. My version of Chrome remains the same, so I know it didn't update in the background. 

TALK TO US
We're here to help