I've been waiting more than an hour on the chat...so thin...

dalehuhtala
Grasshopper

I've been waiting more than an hour on the chat...so things are going down hill fast with all forms of communication apparently. And that's just so I can tell them they screwed up my bill! They make a mistake - and I have to wait for hours to try and straighten it out. I don't know why Telcos feel they can get away with this terrible, terrible service! Telus, Shaw, Bell...all are terrible!

0 Kudos

-- Telus, Shaw, Bell...all are terrible! Fortunately, Sha...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@dalehuhtala -- Telus, Shaw, Bell...all are terrible!

Fortunately, Shaw offers the My Shaw Portal, where you can logon and view "My Bills" and then view all "Transactions" for all of 2020.  When you do, what "mistake" do you see? Did you change any services (add/remove, upgrade/downgrade) during 2020, or did you have a two-year Value Plan that expired, that you renewed?

0 Kudos

So it turns out...after TWO HOURS on the chat, Shaw sent...

dalehuhtala
Grasshopper

So it turns out...after TWO HOURS on the chat, Shaw sent me a replacement cable box that I didn't ask for because my current box is obsolete and I assume they don't want to support anymore. However, they failed to tell me I have 30 days to activate the new box or they consider it unreturned equipment and charge me $300! All for a box I didn't ask for. So now they are sending ANOTHER box that I have to activate which will lose all my recorded shows on my existing box...that I didn't want to get rid of. What part of this whole process is good service? The portal doesn't help at all because the billing is so complicated, it makes no sense. Charging packages and then deducting for deals and adding more items that make no sense. I have been with Shaw for nearly 40 years and the service has never been so poor...but there is nowhere to go that is any better either. Never felt so trapped in the telecom monopoly as I do now.

0 Kudos

I don't believe it. This is totally a reflection and exam...

YadaYada
Grasshopper

I don't believe it. This is totally a reflection and example of bad management. I am cancelling my contract. Fire the board members who think they are running this company properly and stop using Covid as an excuse.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help