I can’t login to the web interface since “password” is no...

Bluecurvebites
Grasshopper

I can’t login to the web interface since “password” is not the password. Why should I need to change these settings anyway? Shouldn’t a “smart” modem connect automatically if you provide the correct credentials?

I don’t need to know how to manually connect my smart plug.

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY SHAW HAS HARDWARE THAT WILL NOT SEAMLESSLY CONNECT TO EVERYDAY DEVICES?  WHY MUST I FIDDLE WITH SETTINGS TO GET A 2.4 DEVICE TO WORK? WHY CAN IT NOT CONNECT AUTOMATICALLY?

If you are a worker, please answer that. If you’re not a worker, please find one that can answer my question. 

0 Kudos

, excuse me but please watch your outburst.  This is a pe...

g-idk
Master

@Bluecurvebites , excuse me but please watch your outburst.  This is a peer to peer discussion forum for general users to ask questions amongst peers, this is not a direct path to official Shaw Support.  We are just folks trying to help where we can with suggestions on how to overcome some problems, we do not need to be yelled at by you.  Please contact Shaw directly by online chat services/ phone/your voice link, which all can be found at the bottom of Shaw website under Contact Us.  Have a nice day.   

Shaw support is less than useless.

Bluecurvebites
Grasshopper

You have failed to answer  my question about why the equipment fails to to its basic tasks. 

0 Kudos

You could do a hard reset of the modem, or you could cont...

rstra
Grand Master

@Bluecurvebites  You could do a hard reset of the modem, or you could continue to play the victim. 

www.telus.com

0 Kudos

either answer...

Bluecurvebites
Grasshopper

answer my question about the equipment not doing it functions correctly/at all

0 Kudos

, is there something wrong with you. You are acting like...

g-idk
Master

@Bluecurvebites , is there something wrong with you. You are acting like a child.  You don't seem to understand that none of us work for Shaw!!!! .  we are just customers and users of Shaw like you!  Shaw employees do not answer questions on here, they barely moderate the site. It is open for us to use.  So other than us giving a reply to you, good luck waiting on a response from Shaw to your question on here, especially with your sorry attitude.  Maybe your the one who should not being posting.   

I want answers to my questions about the lack of function...

Bluecurvebites
Grasshopper

I want answers to my questions about the lack of functionality of the equipment. 

What part of “if you don’t have an answer to my question, don’t post” did you not understand? 

I still want my questions answered. 

0 Kudos

, lmao. What part of your not going to get the answer yo...

g-idk
Master

@Bluecurvebites , lmao.  What part of your not going to get the answer you want, do you not understand!  You are precious!! Anyways "Yawn, your boring me now." have fun with your quest.  Oh and I see your previous post was edited as well to look better.  

0 Kudos

If you did not know the answers to my questions then the...

Bluecurvebites
Grasshopper

If you did not know the answers to my questions then the reply you should have sent in the beginning is “I do not know the answer to your question” or you simply should not have replied at all. You are the one making me laugh with your useless replies. 

So, is the “peer support” you provide just copy/paste the Shaw phone number and www?

Obviously, your title of “master“ means master of unhelpfulness. 

If you only help you can provide is copy/pasting the company numbers and websites, what use are you?

0 Kudos

, You are about as thick headed as they come.  The only r...

g-idk
Master

@Bluecurvebites , You are about as thick headed as they come.  The only reason I came on here in this thread was because of the way you were conversing with a fellow volunteer who was only trying to help you and give you some suggestions (which is all we can do!!!!!).  Some of us helpers on here are better at tech things, some are better with general knowledge things.  If you had not been so rude and demanding to the other volunteer, you would not have seen me post a reply.  I tried pointing out to you that we are just people sitting at home with no ties at all to Shaw, so instead of you waiting forever and not getting a response from a "Shaw employee" which always happens, the people on here tried to reach out and give you what help they could and all you could do was to throw it right back in there face.  Fine wait till hell freezes over for you to get the answer your happy with.  Don't you think by now if someone on here knew how to answer your super specific questions about the inner decision and reasoning of Shaw and their products they would have answered you by now.   So you get mad at us for not providing the exact answer that will satisfy you.  If you had remained civil non of this would have happened.  If this is the way you converse with customer support at Shaw, you must get hung up a lot.  But just to please you and make you so wonderfully happy I will post no more comments on this particular thread so you can await in peace and silence for your answer to appear one day on this thread.  God Bless and may you find peace.  

TALK TO US
We're here to help