What source is shw using?

whomever
Grasshopper

What anti-spam database does Shaw use?

For example, do they use SpamHause, SpamCop, DNSBL etcetera - who? Don't 'google' it, Google will only provide information relevant to Canada. THANKS a lot GEO/GPS spies!!!!! I shoot every third person that asks "why".

Thanks

~w~

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

-- Don't "google" it; Google will only provide informatio...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@whomever -- Don't "google" it; Google will only provide information relevant to Canada. 

Nonsense.

On the Google home-page, scroll-down to the bottom-right corner, and click on Settings.

On that page, scroll down to Region Settings, and change from Current Region to some other region.

QED

To coin your phrase "Nonsense". Before Goolizing the Inte...

whomever
Grasshopper

To coin your phrase "Nonsense". Before Goolizing the Internet, now the Googlenet, there WAS the World Wide Web - remember WWW? Your probably too young, but for the kids, this meant when you searched for information, you got information, not your privacy scalped in exchange for what is on sale in your local area.  There is no solution so I can't "Accept as Solution". One shouldn't have to change regions in order to search the World-Wide net.
Maybe you want to Google "QED" or get a answer and search about it instead.

I have not been assimilated into the Googleplex, resistance is not futile. It just take a little know-how and patience. Therefore, I do NOT use it let it use me. Google is NOT a search engine, it's a Stalker.

Again, Don't Google it - Google will only tell what it wants you buy.

'Nuff said

p.s. Yes, Google can at at times find good information, but like news Medium, it's Rare that it is ever Well-done.

0 Kudos

The topic was taken off-topic by Google topic, but I'd st...

whomever
Grasshopper

The topic was taken off-topic by Google topic, but I'd still like to know, what anti-spam database does Shaw use? Is it a secret so when questioned is to be ignored?

0 Kudos

ohh no it's a conspiracy, why so suspicious?  Don't have...

g-idk
Master

ohh no it's a conspiracy, why so suspicious?  Don't have a proper answer for you though sorry.  In the world we live in now you either go with the flow or get left behind, tech changes, attitudes change, etc. etc.  Whether we like it or not it's the way it is.     

0 Kudos

-- Is it a secret so when questioned is to be ignored? Th...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@whomever -- Is it a secret so when questioned is to be ignored?

This is a "user-to-user" discussion forum, not a path to Shaw Support.

While reading this message, scroll-down to see:

Capture.JPG

Then, click the "Your Voice" hyperlink, to make an official contact with Shaw.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help