Why did Shaw changed my webmail In- and sent-box contact info

artwwithheart
Grasshopper

I want my original Webmail set up back.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

-- Shaw is not authorized to go into my computer anymore...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@viki2 -- Shaw is not authorized to go into my computer anymore

If that is true, and you have a notebook/laptop computer, take it to any small "owner/operator" computer store. For a fee, they can help you.  If you have a desktop computer, disconnect all the cables (keyboard, mouse, video, printer, power, webcam) from it, and take just the computer to that store, because they will have those peripherals, and will be able to help. I would place more trust in the store-owner than in some "geek-in-a-jeep" door-to-door computer service.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jump to solution

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion (and sometimes...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@artwwithheart -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion (and sometimes "gripe") forum. This is not a path to Shaw Support.

So, please post more details, with screen-shots if you can manage it.  Or, contact Shaw Support (1-888-472-2222 or via online chat) to get them to trouble-shoot.

Is it possible that somebody has "hacked" into your Shaw E-mail ID, to make the changes? 

It might be good to change your E-mail password, which can be done through the My Shaw Portal.

Jump to solution

For some reason, my wifi connection had been lost for sev...

viki2
Grasshopper

For some reason, my wifi connection had been lost for several months.  I have not been able to access anything on my shaw windows account in a crucial time.  I purchased a book on window 10, however it won't bring up my emails that were sent during the month.  Shaw is not authorized to go into my computer anymore and it makes it worst for someone like myself, who is a senior and not computer savvy at all.

How can I have access to my missing e-mails?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- Shaw is not authorized to go into my computer anymore...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@viki2 -- Shaw is not authorized to go into my computer anymore

If that is true, and you have a notebook/laptop computer, take it to any small "owner/operator" computer store. For a fee, they can help you.  If you have a desktop computer, disconnect all the cables (keyboard, mouse, video, printer, power, webcam) from it, and take just the computer to that store, because they will have those peripherals, and will be able to help. I would place more trust in the store-owner than in some "geek-in-a-jeep" door-to-door computer service.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help