why does the box on the left side of the page (with folders listed) expand half way across the page sometimes?

Not applicable

It drives me crazy that often when i click on a message or the inbox the 'box' on the left where the folder list is expands out to half way across the page.  What gives?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: why does the box on the left side of the page (with folders listed) expand half way across the page sometimes?

shaw-tamara

Sorry,   I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Is this happening when you use webmail or a different service?

0 Kudos

Re: why does the box on the left side of the page (with folders listed) expand half way across the page sometimes?

Not applicable

Here are some screenshots of what I mean

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey kellygoalie, do you notice this issue in multiple different browsers or just one? I see that you are using the HTML version of webmail, are you able to update your settings so that it is under "Ajax" to see if the issue is still apparent?

I have included an image below on where to change the settings. Once you have made the changes and saved the settings, please log out and back in to see if the folders list still expands randomly.

Keep me posted,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help