wifi public ip

Not applicable

I   have  port forwarded an  ip  for  RPI.    I   set   up the   ip passthrough  with   the  mac address of my wifi RPI. I cannot connect to it with the public ip. instead it go's to https://192.168.1.116 I have  no idea what  that  is and  it does not connect to it. Then after  I cannot connect to  the RPI at  all  without rebooting the CGNM. I cannot figure this out.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: wifi public ip

shaw-tony

Hey rassilon,

Thank you for reaching out! It is possible the IP Passthrough has not been set up properly or you do not have a secondary IP enabled to complete the IP passthrough. Can you confirm if you have a secondary IP enabled with us and followed the steps here to complete an IP passthrough? If you do not have a secondary IP enabled, this is something that has to be arranged via our technical support so we can take a look in real time.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: wifi  public  ip

Not applicable

Quick question..  Is your RaspberryPi connecting to your network with Ethernet or via WiFi?

If you are using the Ethernet port, you have entered the wrong MAC for passthrough.

0 Kudos

Re: wifi public ip

Not applicable

I fixed it, no idea how,  just kept  following  the instructions  over   a few  days.   Then is  just worked.

TALK TO US
We're here to help