Will Disney plus come to gatewsy?

ttodd0450
Grasshopper

Nice having Netflix prime and YouTube but after 18 months now still no Disney plus??

Labels (1)
11 Replies

-- no Disney plus You have asked a frequently-asked quest...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master
0 Kudos

Since Comcast has no added it to their X platform. I woul...

matt
Grasshopper

Since Comcast has no added it to their X platform. I would hope Shaw will get it added to their soon (6-12 months).

https://variety.com/2021/digital/news/comcast-x1-disney-plus-espn-plus-1234939913/

0 Kudos

I see as of NOV 2022   disney  plus and Now dec 2022   Ap...

ttodd0450
Grasshopper

I see as of NOV 2022   disney  plus and Now dec 2022   Apple TV+  is now an accepted ap on our Shawq lineup..  

now....  where is paramaount plus??

0 Kudos

-- where is Paramount Plus? On my older-generation Gatewa...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@ttodd0450 -- where is Paramount Plus?

On my older-generation Gateway HDPVR, I see Paramount on channel 43 in SD (Standard Definition), not HD.  Not "Paramount Plus".

Today, the channel's programming is multiple showings of "Top Gun", until midnight. Tomorrow's schedule is multiple episodes of "Bar Rescue", followed by multiple episodes of "Wife Swap".

Blech!

0 Kudos

To my knowledge, the only partner you could view Paramoun...

Zeph
Grasshopper

To my knowledge, the only partner you could view Paramount+ Canada is through Apple TV, as noted by the link below.

https://www.paramountplus.com/ca/partner/

But is Paramount+ Canada available from the Apple TV+ app on Shaw BlueCurve TV? I don't know as I don't subscribe to neither Paramount+ or Apple TV. Hopefully others can weigh in on this.

0 Kudos

Hi , Paramount+Canada is also available thru Amazon Prim...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Zeph , and @ttodd0450 , Paramount+Canada is also available thru Amazon Prime Video with there extensive line up of extra channels you can subscribe to.  I presume if you are subscribe to Prime Video and watch it through the Blue Curve App then if you subscribe to Paramount Plus also via Prime Video then you should be able to watch it straight from the Prime Video App on Blue Curve.  

Thank You. Ok, that's good news as I wasn't even aware of...

Zeph
Grasshopper

@g-idk  Thank You. Ok, that's good news as I wasn't even aware of that. Hopefully their website could make note of that, to make others aware of it as well. I don't subscribe to Amazon Prime Video either, but to those inquiring about Paramount+ Canada will now also have access to it through those apps. I appreciate the feedback.

Hi  , your welcome. Check out Prime Video if they have a...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Zeph , your welcome. Check out Prime Video if they have a free trial not sure, then look under Channels and you can find quite a few different ones you can subscribe too.  Happy Holidays.  

Thanks  I have been switching to FireTV for Paramount+ an...

rstra
Grand Master

Thanks @g-idk I have been switching to FireTV for Paramount+ and Britbox.

TALK TO US
We're here to help